Drama curriculum in Australia is currently state-based and each state develops its own curriculum documents.
- Australian Curriculum Assessment and Reporting Authority (ACARA) http://www.acara.edu.au/arts.html
- Queensland Curriculum and Assessment Authority http://www.qcaa.qld.edu.au/about.html
- NSW Education Standards Authority (NESA) https://educationstandards.
- South Australian Certificate of Education (SACE) http://www.sace.sa.edu.au/
- Tasmanian Secondary Assessment Board http://www.tassab.tased.edu.au
- Victorian Curriculum and Assessment Authority http://vels.vcaa.vic.edu.au/arts/index.html
- Curriculum Council of Western Australia http://www.curriculum.wa.edu.au/