Drama Australia formulates Drama and Theatre Education guidelines from time to time. Many of these guidelines have arisen as ‘Special Projects’ initiated through the action of various state and territory member associations.
The official guidelines endorsed by Drama Australia are contained here in PDF format. These documents have the full endorsement of the National Association through a decision of the Annual Meeting of Council (the Drama Australia governing body) and are binding upon member associations. Please click on the title to download the guidelines:
- Acting Green – Guidelines for sustainable drama practice and drama teaching
- Acting Green – The case studies
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guidelines for Drama/Theatre Education
- Equity and Diversity Guidelines
- Working Conditions for Teaching and Learning in Drama