NJ- Call for Papers
NJ: Drama Australia journal: Call for papers
We are seeking papers for NJ: Drama Australia Journal, Vol 42, Issue 1, 2018.
NJ: Drama Australia Journal is an internationally respected, peer-reviewed journal, published by Taylor & Francis, providing the drama education community with research, reflection and discussion of contemporary and innovative drama education practice and theory in Australia and internationally. Contributions are welcome from all sectors of the drama education community and from all parts of Australia and the world. Contributions to NJ: Drama Australia Journal may employ a variety of forms including but not limited to research studies that may be critical, descriptive, empirical, ethnographic, historical or theoretical in nature, position papers, interviews and profiles of organisations or individuals. Deadline: 30 November, 2017. (Volume 42, Issue 1, 2018)
Submissions should not exceed 5000 words (excluding references), have been carefully edited by the author/s, follow the Chicago Author-Date style guide and may include:
- papers offering insight into school and community drama practice
- theoretical papers contributing to understanding of dramatic forms and processes
- accounts of research from teacher-researchers and academics
- reviews of newly published texts, journals and conferences.
NJ: Drama Australia Journal considers all manuscripts on the strict condition that:
- the manuscript is your own original work, and does not duplicate any other previously published work, including your own previously published work.
- the manuscript has been submitted only to NJ: Drama Australia Journal; it is not under consideration or peer review or accepted for publication or in press or published elsewhere.
- the manuscript contains nothing that is abusive, defamatory, libellous, obscene, fraudulent, or illegal.
Please follow the link HERE where you will find detailed instructions for contributing authors, along with other information. The submission point is on the top right-hand side of the page you land on. You will need to set up a ScholarOne account if this is the first time you have submitted an article through the system.
For further information please contact the editors:
Madonna Stinson email@example.com
Robyn Ewing firstname.lastname@example.org
Jo Raphael email@example.com