Please note: Drama Australia's Social Media platforms may post images of people who are deceased.
Drama Australia assumes no responsibility for any postings or their content. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message. We do not allow postings of images, content or videos from Drama Australia page members however commenting and liking is acceptable and monitored by the administrator and Director of Communications. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately at email@example.com and we will consider and review the objection.
Drama Australia retains the right to remove objectionable messages within a reasonable time frame. As a user you agree to any information you have entered on this site being stored in a database. You acknowledge that all posts made to this site express the views and opinions of the author and not Drama Australia, administrators, moderators or webmaster or any member of the Board therewith and hence we will not be held liable for any such postings.
You may not sell, promote, or advertise any products or contractor services on the Drama Australia Facebook page. While we appreciate the expertise that many Drama specific organisations have to offer, Drama Australia requests that companies and individuals refrain from advertising or soliciting on the Drama Australia Facebook page. If you can offer expertise, guidance or information on given subjects, please do so, but do not offer this advice as an attempt to sell your own product or service. Any attempt to solicit Drama Australia members and Facebook page members may result in removal from this page.
You may not post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, defamatory, knowingly false, inaccurate, hateful, threatening, harassing, or any other material that may violate any applicable laws. We reserve the right to reveal your identity in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any person posting a message.
Except for the limited purpose of reviewing material on this site, electronic reproduction, adaptation, distribution, performance or display is strictly prohibited. Commercial use of any content is strictly prohibited. You may not display this site in frames (or any of the content via in-line links) without Drama Australia’s express written permission, which may be requested by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Online Shop Returns and Cancellation Policy
Drama Australia does not normally give a refund for a customer change of mind or wrong decision.
The return of Drama Australia Books are allowable only in the following circumstances:
- Transit damage/faulty
- Titles incorrectly supplied by Drama Australia
Prior permission must be obtained before returning Books to Drama Australia. Postage and Handling charges are non-refundable. Books returned without written authorisation will not be accepted by Drama Australia. Drama Australia does not carry the costs related to the return of goods, except where goods were incorrectly supplied by Drama Australia.
All claims must be made within 30 days from date of invoice, and specify our invoice number relevant to the sale.
Where publications are faulty or have been incorrectly downloaded, you can choose between a refund, exchange or credit on return of item with a copy of the original invoice/reciept.
Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for the transaction on return of the product with a copy of the original invoice/receipt.
Membership Refund and Cancellation Policy
Drama Australia may act as an online shopfront for the sale of Memberships which will be provided by the Australian State/Territory Drama in Education associations that make up Drama Australia.
- The State/Territory of which the membership was purchased for reserves the right to refuse/cancel a membership.
- If the State/Territory of which the membership was purchased for refuses a new or renewing membership, registrants will be offered a refund by that State/Territory.
Membership Cancellation by Participant
- Membership cancellations received within 14 days of registration may be eligible to receive a full refund less $35 service fee.
- Cancellations received after the stated deadline will not be eligible for a refund.
- Cancellations will be accepted via fax or e-mail to Drama Australia, and must be received by the stated cancellation deadline.
- All benefits and incentives received by participant must be cancelled/returned to the State/Territory from which the membership was obtained.
- All refund requests must be made by the payee or credit card holder.
- Refund requests must include the name of the payee and transaction number.
- Refunds will be credited back to the original credit card used for payment.