Expressions of interest – Associate Editor NJ
Drama Australia is seeking expressions of interest for the role of a second Associate Editor of NJ: The Journal of Drama Australia now published as open access journal with Scholastica (https://njdrama.scholasticahq.com/). The successful applicant will join a team consisting of Managing Editor of NJ, the current Associate Editor, and the Reviews Editor.
We are seeking someone who has:
- A history of active participation in the drama education/drama research community
- A record of publication in peer reviewed journals
- A record of contribution to the Drama Australia suite of publications including recent contributions to NJ: Journal of Drama Australia and/or ADEM or equivalent international publications.
- A record of editorial work including one or more of the following: reviewing, editorial board membership, special editions editor.
- A Higher Degree by Research / PhD in a relevant area.
This is a voluntary position that offers the successful applicant opportunities to work with a supportive team to take on an academic leadership role. Please send an EoI before April 14, 2023 briefly responding to the above criteria.
Please send to Drama Australia administrator, Suzanne Williams – firstname.lastname@example.org