Expressions of interest – Editorial Board NJ
Drama Australia is seeking expressions of interest for individuals to join the Editorial Board of NJ : The Journal of Drama Australia now published as open access journal with Scholastica – https://njdrama.scholasticahq.com/ . Successful applicants will join with the existing Editorial Board which is comprised of highly qualified and internationally regarded members.
We are seeking people with a range of experience levels and also representation beyond Australia. Editorial Board members will have:
- A history of active participation in the national/international drama education/drama research community
- A Higher Degree by Research / PhD in a relevant area.
- A record of publication in peer reviewed journals
- A record of contribution to the Drama Australia suite of publications including recent contributions to NJ: Journal of Drama Australia or equivalent international publications.
- A record of editorial work including the following: reviewing, editorial board membership, special editions editor, book/volume editing.
This is a voluntary position that offers the successful applicant opportunities to work with a supportive team to take on an academic leadership role as member of an Editorial Board. As a member of the Editorial Board you will be involved in the peer review process (reviewing around 2-4 articles per year) and supporting the journal editorial team including by promoting the journal to the international community.
Please respond to the EoI before May 1, 2023 by forwarding your brief EoI and accompanying CV or link to your professional profile.
Please send to Drama Australia Administrator, Suzanne Williams – email@example.com